ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY The Ultimate Guide to Wonder Woman
At 75, DC Comics’s Amazonian princess is finally getting her own movie, and EW is celebrating with a gorgeously illustrated issue devoted entirely to Wonder Woman—from her groundbreaking girl-power comic book debut to the beloved 1970s TV show starring Lynda Carter to Gal Gadot’s action-star spin on the first superheroine. Inside:
- The making of the new film Wonder Woman, with behind-the-scenes photos and interviews with stars Gal Gadot, Chris Pine, Robin Wright and Connie Nielsen and director Patty Jenkins
- Lynda Carter talks about her pioneering TV role and the meaning of Wonder Woman
- The evolution of Wonder Woman’s look, from prim skirts to go-go boots to modern-day armor
- The surprising story of Wonder Woman’s creator—the man who dreamed up her Golden Lasso of Truth also invented the lie-detector test!
- Plus: The most memorable WW plots of all time