The Atlantic Magazine October 2020
The Atlantic Magazine (October, 2020) Making America Again.
- The Next Reconstruction – The United States has its best opportunity in 150 years to fulfill its promise as a multiracial democracy.
- Make America Again – We may be on the cusp of an era of radical reform that advances citizens’ rights, restores opportunity, and repairs our broken democracy .
- The Constitution Counted My Great-Great-Grandfather as Three-fifths of a Free Person – Here’s how I love it anyway.
- How Disaster Shaped a Modern City – The lessons of history are clear: Visionary responses to calamities have changed urban life for the better.
- Toby Dorr’s Great Escape – Ever thought about breaking free, abandoning your responsibilities, running away from life itself?
- Power Shortage – Women’s rights are nothing without the power to claim them.
- Mob Justice – An Italian prosecutor takes on his country’s most powerful crime syndicate.
Read digital issue magazines and more NOW at Magzter. Enjoy reading 12,500+ magazines anytime and anywhere